Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kettle Cuisine Gluten Free Soups

I have to tell you about the yummiest GF Chicken Soup (other than my Mum's) I can find in the grocery store.  The company is Kettle Cuisine and they offer quite a variety of different soups but I love their Chicken Soup with Rice Noodles.  They make their soups with all natural ingredients.  Real chicken, large rice noodles, carrots, celery and onion.  It really does taste home made.

http://www.kettlecuisine.com/content/soup-details/Chicken-Soup-with-Rice-Noodles/6.aspx

All of Kettle Cuisine's soups are GF and some are also vegan and dairy free.  They offer a number of soups including New England Clam Chowder, Angus Beef Steak Chili with Beans, and Tomato Soup with Garden Vegetables.

I found these soups at my local Shoprite in Wilmington, DE in the frozen GF food section.  Check with your local supermarket or health food store to see if they can stock them for you.

Trust me.  Once you try the Chicken Soup with Rice Noodles you will want to keep it stocked in your freezer all winter long.

No comments:

Post a Comment